- Go to the home page
- Search for your name and when your listing shows up, click on the listing
- Please click the “claim listing” button on the upper right hand side.
- You will be asked to register with an email and password. Please use your business email so we can verify your authenticity easily.
This claim will be routed to our approval. We usually approve in under 24h.
- After you register you will see the continue page. You don’t need to do anything, just wait for the approval email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you receive the email, you can follow directions in the email to edit your listing further. They are also listed below
- You can find your approved listing here: https://ndsearch.org/my-account/my-listings
- The white box on your “my listings” page gives you 3 options: Edit, Delete, Stats.
- Please click the “Edit” button to edit further.
NOTE: if you cannot find your listing you can follow this link to add your listing: https://ndsearch.org/create-your-nd-listing/
Any questions or issues, please email us at email@example.com .